Mr. Kamin’s practice focuses on taxation, estates
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member IRS Liaison to Oregon State Bar.
- Member Oregon State Bar Elder Law sub-committee.
- Member Oregon State Bar Computers and Technology sub-committee.
- Planner for 1992 Oregon State Bar Advising Professionals Seminar.
- Member of MENSA.
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts.
- District Court of Oregon.
- Washington State Courts.
- U.S. Tax Court.
- Bachelor of Science from University of Oregon.
- Juris Doctor from Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, graduated with honors, member of the law review.