Mr. Rush has a long, successful, and respected history of defending owners, operators, and manufacturers of commercial, general aviation and military aircraft, engines, and parts. He has also been lead counsel on high publicity products liability and general negligence cases including but not limited to cases involving marine product manufacturers, automobile and heavy truck manufacturers, lenders, and other injury cases.
Mr. Rush is recognized as a leader in the area of aviation, products liability defense, and civil litigation. He has written and presented papers at legal aviation seminars, has been an Adjunct Professor for Aviation Law at the Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel.
- Member of the Defense Research Institute.
- Past Chair of the Aviation Section of the Oregon State Bar.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Courts in Oregon
- Bachelor of Science from the California Maritime Academy.
- Juris Doctor from Golden Gate Universty.
- Master of Laws in Admiralty from Tulane University as a Maritime Fellow.