Ms. Howard focuses her practice on estate planning and estate and trust administration and has devoted her career to excelling in these fields. Ms. Howard has planned numerous estates of various sizes, including estates subject to estate tax in Washington and Oregon. She enjoys giving clients the peace of mind of knowing their assets will pass in accordance with their wishes in a time and tax efficient manner. Additionally, Ms. Howard has helped clients through the process of administering the estate or trust of a loved one who has passed away. She is a native of Southwest Washington and looks forward to continuing to assist generations of clients with their estate planning matters for many years to come.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oregon State Bar Estate Planning and Administration Section.
- Washington State Bar Association Real Property, Probate & Trust Section.
- Lawyer Talk Legal Clinic.
- Volunteer at Office for Equal Opportunity at Washington State University.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts.
- Oregon State Courts.
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Whitman College.
- Juris Doctor from University of Idaho College of Law.