Jennifer has practiced family law for over 15 years in both Washington and California. Jennifer approaches each family law case with both an emotional and logical perspective. She has chosen to practice family law because she believes in helping families resolve their differences amicably and without the high costs of litigation. Jennifer believes that by understanding each client’s unique needs and goals, cases can be resolved early through zealous advocacy and negotiation.
Jennifer truly believes in doing what is in the best interests of her clients and has always believed in open and honest client communication.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Clark County Superior Court Family Law Pro Se Docket Assist Program (2022 – Present)
- Volunteer at Navigate Virtual Legal Clinic (2022 – Present)
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers (2022 to Present)
- Inns of Court Membership/Programming Chair (2022-2023)
- Clark County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Washington State Bar
- California State Bar
- Mock Trial Committee (2021-2022)
- Inns of Court (2021 to Present)
- Veterans Legal Institute (2018 to 2019; 2020 to Present)
Admitted to Practice
- California State Courts
- Washington State Courts
Jennifer earned her law degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where she was a member of the mock trial team, was on honor roll and won high honors for advanced legal research. During law school, she was the Student Body Association Vice-President and editor of the student newspaper. She earned a BA in Political Science (Pre-Law), with a minor in psychology from Washington State University.
Awards & Recognition
- 2022 Lawyers for Warriors - Veteran Advocate of the Year
– the Senior Staff attorney, Veterans Legal Institute