Knowledge is power.
Do you potentially have a legal issue and don’t know where to start? Or maybe you have an on-going legal issue and you need some advice? The attorneys at Navigate Law Group are big community supporters and want to make sure that you all know about the free legal resources located in Clark County, Washington:
1. Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program
This program provides free legal help to low-income people who have civil legal problems.
- – Contact: 360-695-5313 or www.
2. Northwest Justice Project
This program provides legal assistance for low-income people for a variety of legal issues.
- – General Contact: 1-888-201-1014 or htt
- – Age 60+ Contact: 1-888-387-7111
- – Foreclosure Contact: 1-800-606-4819
- – Veterans Contact: 1-855-657-8387
3. Housing Justice Project
This program helps low-income tenants at risk of eviction or who have been served with an eviction notice.
- – Contact: 360-334-4007
4. Navigate Law Group Virtual Legal Clinic
- – Easy sign up at https://lawchat.
Still have questions? Give attorney Amber Rush a call. Happy to chat.
Tel: (360) 205-2206
Send a Message
Every legal issue is very unique. Accordingly, the information in this blog is intended as general education material and not as legal advice. If you think you may have a legal issue you should consult an attorney.