Attorneys at Navigate Law Group have extensive knowledge in creating a tailored estate plan to fit each client’s unique estate planning goals. At Navigate Law Group, our attorneys have experience creating estate plans for clients in both Washington and Oregon, including planning estates subject to estate tax. Creating an estate plan involves identifying the individuals clients wish to serve in important roles such as the personal representative or trustee to administer an estate or trust, the attorney-in-fact to make financial and healthcare decisions in the case of a client’s incapacity, and guardian of a client’s minor child. Estate planning involves balancing the delicate and sometimes competing interest of family members as well as an understanding of several other related areas of law, such as property law, tax law, family law, and business law.
Our Estate Planning Attorneys Provide High-Quality Services in the Following Areas:
- Drafting will-based estate plans and explaining the probate process.
- Creating living trusts with the goal of probate avoidance.
- Assisting clients in planning for incapacity with financial and medical powers of attorney.
- Helping clients to select fiduciaries key to the process of administering an estate or trust.
- Drafting trusts or trust alternatives for minors inheriting assets.
- Tax planning to reduce or eliminate estate tax.
- Analysis regarding creating income and estate tax-efficient strategies for charitable gifting.
I can’t recommend this law firm highly enough. I have met each of the team, and have found them to not only be compassionate, but extremely detail-oriented, and very capable and thorough when it comes to communication. You can tell they are extremely passionate about what they do — what a great team.
They definitely earn an easy recommendation from me.
– Bo Clark
Our Estate Planning Attorney
Josi R. Howard
Estate Planning | Estate & Trust Administration
James C. Howe
Of Counsel Attorney
Estate Planning | Estate & Trust Administration | Business Law | Real Estate
Scott A. Kamin
Of Counsel Attorney
Tax Law | Business Law | Estate Planning | Real Estate
– Brooke Knight
Estate Planning Blogs
When looking to divide retirement assets make sure you keep some key things in mind (this is written for the laws of...
This post was originally made November 21, 2016. There is a lot of complexity and international implications swimming...