Mr. Rushbanks (Marchbanks) proved himself effective in a courtroom setting early on by captaining a moot court team in law school. After law school he was chosen as one of six attorneys in the nation to be honored as an Emerging Leader, and after co-founding Navigate Law Group he was chosen as the national fellow for the American Bar Association General, Solo, and Small Practice Division. In practice he has honed his skill in the courtroom performing criminal defense as a clerk for the Federal Public Defenders of Eastern Washington and Idaho, and as a defense attorney in Washington and Oregon since moving to Vancouver. He has used his skills in the courtroom to successfully represent clients in criminal, family, consumer, and business litigation.
Professional and Community Involvement
- ABA Emerging Leader (2014-2015)
- ABA General, Solo, and Small Practice Section Fellow (2015-2016).
- Liaison to the ABA Section on State and Local Government (2014-2017).
- Content Editor for the ABA Young Lawyer Division’s Access to Legal Services Committee (2016-2017).
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Oregon State Courts
- Bachelor of Science from Oregon State University.
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law, Cum Laude.
Featured Blogs By Eli
First, this guide only covers a few reasons your health insurance claim could be denied. Your claim could be denied...
The short answer to what you should do if you get a traffic ticket is to request a contested hearing. The rest of this...