Ms. Elliott is a co-owner at Navigate Law Group with a practice focused on family law. She has a passion for helping people and providing quality legal services to those who otherwise might not be able to afford it. The law isn’t intuitive, so she strives to assist litigants in understanding the legal system and obtaining the best possible outcome through representation, a one-hour session, or somewhere in between. Ms. Elliott enjoys aiding people in reaching a resolution that works for their lives long term, and giving practical advice that helps de-escalate tense situations and prevent future conflict.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Navigate Virtual Legal Clinic (2020 – Present)
- Volunteer at Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (2017-Present)
- Member of
WashingtonState Bar Association Young Lawyer Committee (2016-Present)
- Co-Founder and volunteer of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Pro Se Docket Assist Program (2016 – Present)
- President of Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section (2021-2022)
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018)
- Co-Founder of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Clinic
- Content Editor for the ABA Young Lawyer Division’s Access to Legal Services Committee (2016-2018)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from Gonzaga University, Magna Cum Laude
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law
Awards & Recognition
- 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Super Lawyers 2022 WA Rising Stars List
- Super Lawyers 2021 WA Rising Stars List
- Accomplished & Under 40 Award 2021 – Vancouver Business Journal
- Super Lawyers 2020 WA Rising Stars List
- Volunteer of the Month | March 2020 - Clark County Volunteer Lawyer Program
- WYLC Public Service and Leadership Award 2019
– Mel J.
– Jeremy M.
– Scott B.
Featured Blogs By Chelsie
If you have a child with someone else, whether or not you are married, you will likely need a Parenting Plan in the...
One of the avenues people have to adopt a child is through a state’s foster care system. Thousands of children are...
If you have a child with someone else, whether or not you are married, it is possible that you are eligible to...
For every family law matter that you might want to start – adoption, divorce, modification, etc. – the party you are...
If you are contemplating an agreed adoption, congratulations! Going through an adoption can be a wonderful experience,...
If you are thinking about trial, and trying to figure out what a trial actually entails, I highly recommend you read...