Ms. Elliott is a co-owner at Navigate Law Group with a practice focused on family law. She has a passion for helping people and providing quality legal services to those who otherwise might not be able to afford it. The law isn’t intuitive, so she strives to assist litigants in understanding the legal system and obtaining the best possible outcome through representation, a one-hour session, or somewhere in between. Ms. Elliott enjoys aiding people in reaching a resolution that works for their lives long term, and giving practical advice that helps de-escalate tense situations and prevent future conflict.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (2017-Present).
- Member of
WashingtonState Bar Association Young Lawyer Committee (2016-Present).
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018).
- Co-Founder of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Clinic.
- Content Editor for the ABA Young Lawyer Division’s Access to Legal Services Committee (2016-2018).
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from Gonzaga University, Magna Cum Laude.
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law.
– Mel J.
– Jeremy M.
– Scott B.
Featured Blogs By Chelsie
For every family law matter that you might want to start – adoption, divorce, modification, etc. – the party you are...
If you are contemplating an agreed adoption, congratulations! Going through an adoption can be a wonderful experience,...
If you are thinking about trial, and trying to figure out what a trial actually entails, I highly recommend you read...
“Okay, we can’t agree so let’s go to trial.” These are scary words to hear, and can be anxiety-inducing words to say,...
Starting and going through a custody case can be hard if you aren’t familiar with the system, even if you get along...
Washington State is a no-fault state so you don’t need a reason to get a divorce. The only requirement to get a...