Ms. Elliott is a co-owner at Navigate Law Group with a practice focused on family law. She has a passion for helping people and providing quality legal services to those who otherwise might not be able to afford it. The law isn’t intuitive, so she strives to assist litigants in understanding the legal system and obtaining the best possible outcome through representation, a one-hour session, or somewhere in between. Ms. Elliott enjoys aiding people in reaching a resolution that works for their lives long term, and giving practical advice that helps de-escalate tense situations and prevent future conflict.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (2017-present).
- Member of
WashingtonState Bar Association Young Lawyer Committee (2016-present).
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018).
- Co-Founder of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Clinic.
- Content Editor for the ABA Young Lawyer Division’s Access to Legal Services Committee (2016-2018).
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from Gonzaga University, Magna Cum Laude.
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law.