Anna is a senior attorney at Navigate Law Group. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Anna was a legal assistant at both a large family-based immigration law and family law firm in Portland, OR.
Anna understands that family law matters are challenging and emotionally taxing, and she provides effective and zealous legal representation for her clients. She believes each client requires an individualized approach to navigating legal issues and firmly believes a strong attorney-client relationship starts with understanding the client’s objectives.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member of Young Lawyer Section (Vice President) (2018 to Present)
- Member of the Washington State Bar (2018 to Present)
- Member of the Washington State Bar Associate, Family Law Section
- Member of the Clark County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Portland State University
- Juris Doctorate from Lewis and Clark Law School
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers 2022 WA Rising Stars List
- Super Lawyers 2021 WA Rising Stars List
Featured Blogs By Anna
It is no surprise that with the Covid-19 pandemic, more people are filing for divorce and many individuals have been...
Relocating With Children – With or Without a Court Order The laws in Washington State can be complicated when it comes...