Ms. Russo has a long history of working with marginalized communities. Her work with these amazing people has taught her compassion, understanding and a deep insight into the issues that can affect her clients’ daily personal and family life. Ms. Russo focuses her legal practice on family law, and she is specifically trained in domestic violence issues that arise within the family law context. When it comes to family law legal disputes, Ms. Russo strives to achieve a result with the least amount of conflict possible. Family law disputes affect all members of the family, particularly the children, and she works hard to minimize this negative impact. However, when the situation requires, Ms. Russo is a strong and forceful advocate for her clients. Ms. Russo is passionate about helping her clients navigate through the emotional upheaval that family law issues can create.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Navigate Virtual Legal Clinic (2020 – Present)
- Board Member – KXRW 99.9 Community Radio
- Board Member – CCVLP
- Volunteer – YWCA Clark County SafeChoice Legal Clinic
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar
- Oregon State Bar
- University of Washington, Jackson School of International Studies, BA, Latin American Studies
- University of Oregon, School of Law, JD
Awards & Recognition
- 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Volunteer of the Month | August 2019 – Clark County Volunteer Lawyer Program
Featured Blogs By Anna
In short, you fight it because you and your child have rights. There is a law in Washington to protect you and your...
Anyone concerned with the well-being of a child may petition the court for appointment of a minor guardian. Even the...
What are the main differences between Minor Guardianship and Emergency Minor Guardianship?The short answer is there...