Amber Rushbanks (Rush) focuses her practice on family and relationship legal issues. She is a founding member of Navigate Law Group. She helps individuals who are struggling with a wide variety of legal relationship/family issues, including but not limited to divorce, child custody, non-married couples (committed intimate relationships), child support, adoption, prenuptial agreements, and much more. Amber’s background in psychology, navigating complicated relationship dynamics, and family systems make her a relentless advocate and strategist for her clients in and out of the courtroom.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member of Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section (2021 – Present)
- Volunteer at Navigate Virtual Legal Clinic (2020 – Present)
- Volunteer Judge for Washington YMCA Mock Trial (2022)
- Co-Founder and volunteer of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Clinic (2018 – 2021)
- Co-Founder and volunteer of Clark County Superior Court Family Law Pro Se Docket Assist Program (2016 – Present)
- Founder of Lawyer Talk Legal Clinic at the Vancouver, WA Public Library (2018 – 2021)
- Executive Committee member for Washington State Bar Association’s Solo & Small Practice Section (2018 – 2020)
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018 – 2020)
- Vancouver Business Journal Accomplished under 40 Award (2017)
- Washington State Supreme Court Practice of Law Board, (2016 – 2021)
- Liaison to the Washington State Supreme Court Access to Justice Board (2016-2018)
- American Bar Association presidential appointment to to Chair of the Access to Legal Services Committee of the Young Lawyer Division (2016-2018)
- American Bar Association presidential appointment as a member on the Center for Human Rights Advisory Council (2016-2018)
- Speaker for American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee: “Pleadings: Best Practices” (2016)
- Past President for the Clark County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2016)
- Volunteer at Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (2015-Present)
- Washington State Bar Association Local Leader Award (2015)
- Clark County Bar Association Rising Star Award (2015)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Portland State University, Magna Cum Laude
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law, Cum Laude
Awards & Recognition
- 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Super Lawyers 2022 WA Rising Stars List
- Super Lawyers 2021 WA Rising Stars List
- Super Lawyers 2020 WA Rising Stars List
- Super Lawyers 2019 WA Rising Stars List
- Accomplished & Under 40 Award 2017 - Vancouver Business Journal
- CCBA Rising Star Award 2016
- WYLC Local Leader Award 2015
– Michelle K.
– Anne B.
Amber is a very knowledgeable compassionate and empathetic attorney in the divorce area. When I felt overwhelmed about the divorce proceedings Amber stepped in and made me feel at ease. Her knowledge of divorce laws and straightforward No Nonsense attitude made me feel comfortable that she was the perfect person to step in to advise me on what’s best for me and my family.
Navigate Law Group has been a one stop legal team that has helped me with multiple issues and for that I will always use their services. All the attorneys on staff are very professional, knowledgeable as well as equipped to handle any legal issue.
Amber Rush was an excellent attorney. She was able to help me with my case, and it was very easy to communicate with her. She would always kept me informed about every detail of the matter. I would used this firm again if I ever need to and I would recommend them to my friends.
Thank you again,
Featured Blogs By Amber
What is “Post-Secondary Support”? In Washington state, if you are a single parent, you have the right to ask the court...
There are a lot of unknowns still about COVID-19, and that alone is very stressful. COVID-19 is threatening people’s...
What if your relationship looked like a marriage, walked like a marriage, and quacked like a marriage, but you never...