Amber Rush focuses her practice on family and relationship legal issues. She is a founding member of Navigate Law Group. She helps individuals who are struggling with a wide variety of legal relationship/family issues, including but not limited to divorce, child custody, non-married couples (committed intimate relationships), child support, adoption, prenuptial agreements, and much more. Amber’s background in psychology, navigating complicated relationship dynamics, and family systems make her a relentless advocate and strategist for her clients in and out of the courtroom.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Founder of Lawyer Talk Legal Clinic at the Vancouver, WA Public Library (2018 – Present).
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018 – Present).
- Vancouver Business Journal Accomplished under 40 Award (2017).
- Washington State Supreme Court Practice of Law Board, (2016 – Present).
- Liaison to the Washington State Supreme Court Access to Justice Board (2016-2018).
- American Bar Association presidential appointment to to Chair of the Access to Legal Services Committee of the Young Lawyer Division (2016-2018).
- American Bar Association presidential appointment as a member on the Center for Human Rights Advisory Council (2016-2018).
- Speaker for American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee: “Pleadings: Best Practices” (2016).
- Past President for the Clark County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2016).
- Co-founder of the Clark County Court’s Family Law Legal Clinic (2016 – Present).
- Washington State Bar Association Local Leader Award (2015).
- Clark County Bar Association Rising Star Award (2015).
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Portland State University, Magna Cum Laude.
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law, Cum Laude.