Ms. Rush focuses her practice on family law. She is a founding member of Navigate Law Group. Her practice is dedicated to providing unique and quality legal services for individuals depending on the scope of work they require. Her background in psychology and relationship dynamics makes her a relentless advocate in and out of the courtroom. Throughout her career, Ms. Rush has been dedicated to expanding access to legal help for everyone. Accordingly, she believes it is of grave importance to participate and share ideas with lawyers and legal consumers across the nation and state in an effort to better our legal system.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Founder of Lawyer Talk Legal Clinic at the Vancouver, WA Public Library (2018 – Present).
- Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates (2018 – Present).
- Vancouver Business Journal Accomplished under 40 Award (2017).
- Washington State Supreme Court Practice of Law Board, (2016 – Present).
- Liaison to the Washington State Supreme Court Access to Justice Board (2016-2018).
- American Bar Association presidential appointment to to Chair of the Access to Legal Services Committee of the Young Lawyer Division (2016-2018).
- American Bar Association presidential appointment as a member on the Center for Human Rights Advisory Council (2016-2018).
- Speaker for American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee: “Pleadings: Best Practices” (2016).
- Past President for the Clark County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2016).
- Co-founder of the Clark County Court’s Family Law Legal Clinic (2016 – Present).
- Washington State Bar Association Local Leader Award (2015).
- Clark County Bar Association Rising Star Award (2015).
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Portland State University, Magna Cum Laude.
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law, Cum Laude.